7 Stylish Clothes Rails for Awesome Extra Storage
Remember the days when you’d battle your way through the crowds of bargain hunters at an out of town furniture store to secure a trusty clothes rail? Nowadays you can sort out your clothes storage without even needing to wrangle a box (way too big) into the back of your car (way too small). Clothes rails are cost effective, portable and versatile. We have 7 stylish clothes rails for every life need.
- The adjustable one. When you buy a new clothes rail, who knows what it’ll end up storing. The black and chrome adjustable clothes rail can handle those long floaty garments just as well as those short boxy ones too- simply adjust the height and you’re good to go.
- The one with the shelves. Now that’s a clever idea- a heavy duty clothes rail with shelves too! Top and bottom shelves to be precise, and sturdy enough to hold your clothes and your shoes- that’ll do nicely! This clothes rail makes a really good alternative to a traditional wardrobe.
- The pink one. Ideal for a children’s bedroom, this pink heavy duty clothes rail comes with a transparent cover to keep clothes dust free (and a zip for easy access). And whilst it might be dinky, it’s mighty too and will hold up to 75kg of clothes. A pretty and practical clothes rail for kids.
- The tall one. Sometimes you just need a little extra storage space, and the gloss white heavy duty extra tall clothes rail fits the bill perfectly. From wedding gowns to wetsuits, this is the clothes rail you want in your corner for those extra-long clothing items.
- The metallic brown one. Why shouldn’t clothes rails be matched to décor? If you’re into your industrial urban look and your cool metallics, then this metallic brown heavy duty clothes rail is for you. Handy if you’re renting and don’t want the faff of a regular wardrobe, this clothes rail is sleek, modern and ultra-portable too.
- The two tier one. Just a small amount of space but a LOT of clothes? Then you need the silver heavy duty two tier clothes rail where you can store your tops at the top and your bottoms at the bottom! With 100kg load capacity, this is just the thing for fuss free clothes organisation.
- The one with hangers. As combos go, this one is a winner- our black 6ft wide heavy duty clothes rail with 40 wooden hangers. We’ve included the mother of all clothes rails- 6ft wide and one of our bestsellers- with enough hangers for a whole stack of clothes. This is the easy-breezy, all-eventuality, put it anywhere clothes rail.
The only question is, which clothes rail is for you?